Do you still believe that all you need for carpet cleaning is a vacuum and store-bought cleanser? There is nothing better to remove stains and for deep cleaning than professional carpet cleaning services.
Signs you need professional carpet cleaning.
Your carpet absorbs dust every day. Deep cleaning improves the air quality of your home and also removes soils, spots and stains. Besides, your floor covering looks clean, bright, and fresh. Here are four main signs that you’re probably need professional carpet cleaning services:
You have children and pets
Do you have kids? You probably know the feeling of defeat after a paint spill or dirt tracks find their way into your house five minutes after vacuuming. And if you own indoor/outdoor pets, you’ve probably dealt with hefty amounts of drool, mud or tiny “surprises” lurking within your home. Even the most expensive vacuums and cleansers couldn’t save the situation.
You have allergies
If you have allergies, dust, pollen and other particles present in your carpet are even more harmful to your health than normal. A deep carpet cleaning from Real Deal Carpet Cleaning service Reno removes and prevents the growth of allergens and bacteria.
You have dirty stains
If you have tough stains that just don’t seem to come out, don’t lose all hope. The trained carpet cleaning professionals at Crossroads Property Rescue have the specialized tools, products and equipment you need to finally rid your carpets of what seem to be permanent stains. What is more, removing these soils, spots or stains promptly will help protect your carpet from future extensive damage.
You want that brand new carpet look again
Do your carpets look old or discolored? A professional carpet cleaning will get rid of the particles and elements causing your carpet to appear faded or tarnished. Freshly deep cleaned carpets brighten up any room, making your home look and feel just as clean and fresh as it did when the carpeting was new and just installed.
What kind of carpet cleaning you need?
Some people like wooden floor the most. Others prefer covering it with a soft carpet. Carpets are amazing in their softness, warmth, and endless variety of colors, piles, textures and even sizes. They make your home stylish and more comfortable. Carpets need cleaning. So, how do you clean your carpet? You probably never realized that there is more than one option. As it was told before, vacuuming is not enough! The most popular steam cleaning is not the only kind of professional carpet cleaning that is available. Call the pro’s for more cleaning methods.
There are three main types of carpet cleaning:
Steam Extraction Carpet Cleaning
This type of carpet cleaning is perfect for families with highly trafficked carpet that can quickly become soiled by children and pets. This method uses controlled pressure, extremely hot water, and gentle yet effective cleaning agents (that are child and pet safe) to remove deep, ground in dirt and bacteria. Your carpet is normally dry overnight, and this is the most recommended method by carpet manufacturers. You have enough time to wait!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Sometimes, it is important to minimize the amount of moisture in the carpet. You may ask for dry carpet cleaning instead. This method uses dry foam that is worked into the carpet fibers by a special agitation machine. Dirt, debris, spills, bugs, and microbial growth are encapsulated and brought to the carpet surface, where the foreign matter is crystallized. When dry (after a few hours), it is simply vacuumed away. This type of carpet cleaning is more preferable for busy people, who need to have their carpet clean and dry in the shortest time.
True Dry Carpet Cleaning
This entirely unique process is dry from start to finish. It is also eco alternative to achieving a cleaner carpet than other methods. A naturally derived plant based cleaning agent is used with a custom agitation mechanism to extract all soil, dirt, and spills out of your carpet. Since there is no drying time, you can enjoy your freshly cleaned carpet immediately, and it is completely safe for kids and pets.
Preparing for carpet cleaning
Preparing for carpet cleaning? It’s not difficult to follow these little tips can save you a lot of extra work. If you really want to get the best cleaning you may have, read it carefully and do your best to help professional cleaning services.
- Vacuum your traffic areas before cleaners arrive.
- Remove breakable items such as tabletop lamps and others that can be easily damaged during the cleaning process. The carpet cannot be cleaned with breakables interior items and furniture on the carpet surface.
- Remove as many small pieces of furniture as possible, such as dining chairs, ottomans, and small tables from the areas you plan to have us clean. Your technician will be glad to help move light furniture at no extra charge, such as dining room chairs. Your cooperation helps to do a better job for you. Toys, books – everything must be removed.
- During the pre‐cleaning inspection, please tell to technician about any cleaning concerns that you may have, especially about spots or stains or carpet damages. If possible, tell the technician what caused the stain or spot. This information will help to pick the most effective cleaning method.
- Please let your family pets know that our technicians are coming! Pets need to be secured or gated away from the area to be serviced. It is your responsibility for pets getting loose, as your door will be open (to allow for hoses) during your cleaning. You carpet cannot be cleaned if your pets are running here and there on the carpet surface. Please make arrangements for your pets prior to our arrival.
You carpet may have different damages and condition. Don’t worry about its dirty look! If you hire professional cleaning services then there are able to give you as much competent help as you really need!