Another video from YouTube channel on how to disassemble Asus Zenbook Pro UX501J . Use at your own risk! Laptop condition in this video is used. We use laptops used, old, or new for the demo purpose only. This tutorial information typically used for fixing/repairing or for selling parts of Asus Zenbook Pro UX501J laptop.
Asus Zenbook Pro UX501J laptop disassembly steps:
- Bottom case cover ~0:13
- Li-ion battery 96wh ~2:46
- Samsung SM951 512GB M.2 SSD ~3:34
- HDD HGST Travelstar Z5K100 ~3:45
- Samsung 8GB PC3L 12800S RAM ~3:17
- Azurewave AR5B22-SB wireless card ~4:25
- Dual copper pipe heatsink and dual cooling fan ~4:55 ~7:10
- HDD board ~6:37
- Motherboard 60NB0870-MB1911 ~8:30 ~9:06
- USB WLAN Audio IO Board Rev 2.0 ~9:00
- LCD Screen ~9:40
Check out our blog for new laptop related articles and videos. And please feel free to comment and evaluate how we did Asus Zenbook Pro UX501J laptop disassembly!
Need to sell your used or old Asus Zenbook Pro UX501J laptop? Sell with SellLaptopBack online now!